Jet-Setting Escort (Book 1) - Free Kindle Erotica

Jet-Setting Escort (Book 1): Erotic Romance (A Curvy Girl Erotic Romance)
by Monique DuBois

For as long as I can remember, I've had a boring, predictable life. I work at a low-paying job and have ho-hum missionary sex with my long-term boyfriend, who calls me "pear shaped" (and not in a good way). I've never been with more than one man or explored myself sexually. That's for sexy, skinny girls. Girls with exciting lives. Girls I'm not.

When a series of events send my life into a tailspin, I find myself at a mansion in the Hollywood Hills, locking eyes with a gorgeous, sexy stranger who sends my heart racing. Our first night together is one I'll never forget. Or the next. Shockingly, he wants to pay me lots of money just to have me as his personal sex goddess. Best of all, he's not the only one.

Soon, I'm discovering my sexuality for the first time, caught up in the exciting, glamorous world of high-class escorting. I'm also discovering myself: the independent, sexy, confident woman I was meant to be. Trouble is, I can't give my body without giving my heart. I'm falling in love with more than one man, and they with me. I can't choose just one . . . Or can I?

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.