Michael and Tom Take Me Together - Free Kindle Erotica
Michael and Tom Take Me Together: An MFM Ménage a Trois Erotica Story
by Fran Diaz
My neighbors were kind enough to let me stay with them for a few days while a plumbing problem at my apartment was being fixed. I was excited because both boys were cute and I’d been flirting with them forever. I never expected that I’d end up sleeping with both of them at the same time!
Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of sexual activity and includes rough sex, double team sex, and more. Only mature adults who won’t be offended by such content should read this story.
Here is a preview:
Later in the evening, I got thirsty, and that was when things went crazy. I pretty much always slept in nothing but a tee shirt. Since I didn’t have my stuff with me, though, I ended up sleeping nude. I got thirsty in the middle of the night and got up to get a glass of water. Our apartments had the same floorplan, and I forgot I wasn’t in my own place. I walked out to the kitchen and it wasn’t until I realized the refrigerator didn’t have one of those filtered water dispensers that I remembered I wasn’t in my own house. I felt a bit of panic and quickly poured a cup of water from the tap. I downed it and started to rush back to the room. Instead, I rushed right into Tom.
He stared at me in surprise, and I don’t know why I felt a need to deal with my embarrassment by pretending I planned the whole thing but instead of talking, I leaned forward and kissed him. He was stiff with surprise (and very stiff below) but soon his hands moved up to hold me as we kissed. He was wearing only pajama bottoms, but he pulled away and let them drop to the ground. I stared at his cock, getting a bit nervous, but he leaned forward and kissed me again and my nerves disappeared into his kiss.
I knew both boys liked me, so even though I hadn’t planned for it, when I felt Michael’s hands running over me from behind while Tom kissed me from the front, I wasn’t as surprised as I might have been. In fact, I was kind of exhilarated.
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Fran Diaz
My neighbors were kind enough to let me stay with them for a few days while a plumbing problem at my apartment was being fixed. I was excited because both boys were cute and I’d been flirting with them forever. I never expected that I’d end up sleeping with both of them at the same time!
Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of sexual activity and includes rough sex, double team sex, and more. Only mature adults who won’t be offended by such content should read this story.
Here is a preview:
Later in the evening, I got thirsty, and that was when things went crazy. I pretty much always slept in nothing but a tee shirt. Since I didn’t have my stuff with me, though, I ended up sleeping nude. I got thirsty in the middle of the night and got up to get a glass of water. Our apartments had the same floorplan, and I forgot I wasn’t in my own place. I walked out to the kitchen and it wasn’t until I realized the refrigerator didn’t have one of those filtered water dispensers that I remembered I wasn’t in my own house. I felt a bit of panic and quickly poured a cup of water from the tap. I downed it and started to rush back to the room. Instead, I rushed right into Tom.
He stared at me in surprise, and I don’t know why I felt a need to deal with my embarrassment by pretending I planned the whole thing but instead of talking, I leaned forward and kissed him. He was stiff with surprise (and very stiff below) but soon his hands moved up to hold me as we kissed. He was wearing only pajama bottoms, but he pulled away and let them drop to the ground. I stared at his cock, getting a bit nervous, but he leaned forward and kissed me again and my nerves disappeared into his kiss.
I knew both boys liked me, so even though I hadn’t planned for it, when I felt Michael’s hands running over me from behind while Tom kissed me from the front, I wasn’t as surprised as I might have been. In fact, I was kind of exhilarated.












0 comments:
Post a Comment