My Billionaire Boss - Free Kindle Erotica
My Billionaire Boss (Book 1)(Erotic Romance)
by Lexi Black
I love it when the trees are so tall they have grown together above the lane so that I am driving in a tunnel of trees, the light just sparkling through the leaves like shiny copper pennies falling from heaven. Of course, I know Copper Ridge Ranch was named for the natural element once found in its soil, and if anything rains down on Marcus Eliott – it’s not copper. It’s thousand dollar bills. Do they even make those? If they do, I’m sure Mr. Eliott uses them like tissue paper.
I take the corner a little too fast and hear the rattle of the food trays in the back. Great, that’s all I need! On the day Marcus welcomes August Kalle into his home, I’m going to show up with a cheesecake covered in road rash! I’m lucky though. Not too much to unload on this trip. I started Carrie’s Catering because I liked to cook and I needed a job. Little did I know I’d spend most of my time being a roadie – spending more time loading and unloading the van than mixing, baking or frosting all together. But, Copper Ridge Ranch is my flagstone client. They spend so much money and time on catering Mr. Eliott once asked me to consider moving into a guest house and just living here.
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Lexi Black
I love it when the trees are so tall they have grown together above the lane so that I am driving in a tunnel of trees, the light just sparkling through the leaves like shiny copper pennies falling from heaven. Of course, I know Copper Ridge Ranch was named for the natural element once found in its soil, and if anything rains down on Marcus Eliott – it’s not copper. It’s thousand dollar bills. Do they even make those? If they do, I’m sure Mr. Eliott uses them like tissue paper.
I take the corner a little too fast and hear the rattle of the food trays in the back. Great, that’s all I need! On the day Marcus welcomes August Kalle into his home, I’m going to show up with a cheesecake covered in road rash! I’m lucky though. Not too much to unload on this trip. I started Carrie’s Catering because I liked to cook and I needed a job. Little did I know I’d spend most of my time being a roadie – spending more time loading and unloading the van than mixing, baking or frosting all together. But, Copper Ridge Ranch is my flagstone client. They spend so much money and time on catering Mr. Eliott once asked me to consider moving into a guest house and just living here.












0 comments:
Post a Comment