My Naive Little Nanny - Free Kindle Erotica
My Naive Little Nanny
by Tiffany Madison
My wife and I had decided to take a temporary separation, in hopes that it would help solve some of our marital problems. But with her out of the house and me with a demanding job, I was forced to hire a nanny to take care of our two little kids.
After the first day of holding interviews, I nearly give up. None of the women seem like a good fit and most of them are so old that I'm worried they won't make it through a week of dealing with my crazy kids.
But on the second day of interviews, a sweet young girl named Nikki walks through my door. She's petite, beautiful and full of energy. My only concern is that she's 18 years old with virtually no life experience.
I decide to give her the benefit of the doubt, though, and she far exceeds my expectations. But things take an interesting turn when I come home from a long work trip to find her showering with the bathroom door open.
Can I resist her perfect, firm body? Will I be able to control myself in her presence or will my animal instincts get the best of me? Will Nikki use my lack of control against me and make me have my way with her hard and without protection?
This 9000 word story features a beautiful and seemingly innocent 18 year old girl being seduced by a handsome and muscular man who is twice her age. It finishes off with a very surprising turn of events that will leave you speechless.
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Tiffany Madison
My wife and I had decided to take a temporary separation, in hopes that it would help solve some of our marital problems. But with her out of the house and me with a demanding job, I was forced to hire a nanny to take care of our two little kids.
After the first day of holding interviews, I nearly give up. None of the women seem like a good fit and most of them are so old that I'm worried they won't make it through a week of dealing with my crazy kids.
But on the second day of interviews, a sweet young girl named Nikki walks through my door. She's petite, beautiful and full of energy. My only concern is that she's 18 years old with virtually no life experience.
I decide to give her the benefit of the doubt, though, and she far exceeds my expectations. But things take an interesting turn when I come home from a long work trip to find her showering with the bathroom door open.
Can I resist her perfect, firm body? Will I be able to control myself in her presence or will my animal instincts get the best of me? Will Nikki use my lack of control against me and make me have my way with her hard and without protection?
This 9000 word story features a beautiful and seemingly innocent 18 year old girl being seduced by a handsome and muscular man who is twice her age. It finishes off with a very surprising turn of events that will leave you speechless.












0 comments:
Post a Comment