Once Bitten - Free Kindle Erotica

Once Bitten (Under the Wild Moon, Part One) (BBW Paranormal Shape-Shifter Erotic Romance)
by Daphne Loveling

Coming home late from work one evening, curvy beauty Trina Daniels is almost assaulted by two large men. As Trina struggles, an enormous wolf jumps out of the shadows to save her. Trina soon learns that the wolf is actually a shape shifter, a gorgeous man in human form with a hidden past.

Warning: this 5,000 word story contains explicit descriptions of mind-blowing sex that will leave you begging for more!

Excerpt:
"The man was large and muscular, even larger than the two who had attacked me. His longish black hair was disheveled and hung in his eyes. His ice-blue eyes seemed to pierce through me in an expression that was unreadable, and still had something animal about it. As my mind reeled, trying to make sense of what I had just witnessed, I slowly came to the realization that he was naked. I saw powerful, broad shoulders that tapered down to a lean, muscular abdomen, rock-hard, sculpted thighs and calves, and feet that seemed rooted to the ground in an almost preternaturally balanced position. Though I tried to look away, my eyes were drawn to his unnaturally large uncut cock and large, full ball sac, nestled in a thick bush of hair that reminded me of his animal bi-nature. As he saw me gazing at his manhood, he began to grow harder in response, and I found my body responding to the sight with a throbbing hotness beginning between my legs. I cast my eyes away from him and tried to take a step back, but stumbled. In a flash, his arms were underneath me, catching me almost before I knew I was falling. Now I was in his arms, and could feel the body heat radiating from him, concern in his eyes as he looked into mine. I suddenly realized I was shaking."

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.