Sex on a Bahamian Beach - Free Kindle Erotica
Sex on a Bahamian Beach: A Sex with a Stranger Erotic Romance
by BiBi LaBelle
Tamara expected to spend her vacation with her fiancé at a Bahamian resort when questions about is fidelity ended what would have been a week in paradise. Suddenly alone in a foreign country, Tamara decides to take advantage of the room and stay for the week and get over the hurt. She find herself alone and crying on a secluded Bahamian beach when a stranger appears. The stranger cheers her up and shows her exactly what can happen on a private stretch of beach under a tropical sun.
Warning: This story includes explicit descriptions of sex between strangers, sex in public, and oral sex. Only mature adult readers not offended and legally able to download such content should buy this book.
Here is a preview:
With the sun high overhead, Roland stood and pealed his shirt over his head. As tight as it had been, he pulled it away like a second skin. His massive chest and rippled belly shone in the afternoon sun and I tried not to stare, hoping he couldn’t see my eyes through my sunglasses. Facing the sea he stepped from his jeans. He had not been wearing underwear and showed me his full tight butt with a dimple on the side. He turned to me.
“Will you come for a swim in our warm ocean?”
I knew my mouth opened. Sunglasses or no, I couldn’t hide my focus. His penis was so big, and his balls looked almost like goose eggs. I shifted both knees to one side and sat up straighter, my nipples hardened inside my bikini top. I don’t know if he noticed but I did.
“Will you?” he asked again. This time reaching out to help me stand.
I took his hand and he pulled me to my feet as effortlessly as he might have lifted a beach towel. Again, I blushed, finding myself standing so close to him that the heat from his body out warmed the heat from the sun. I fidgeted, wiping the sand from my skin and adjusting my top.
“After you, pretty lady,” he said, sweeping his hand toward the water.
Smiling, I started to the surf. I thought it strange that he was suddenly embarrassed and didn’t want me looking at his naked butt before realizing it seemed more likely he just wanted to look at mine. Wearing the string Austin had bought me for the trip I might as well be naked from behind. Once I “knew” he watched me, I wondered if he liked everything I showed him.
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by BiBi LaBelle
Tamara expected to spend her vacation with her fiancé at a Bahamian resort when questions about is fidelity ended what would have been a week in paradise. Suddenly alone in a foreign country, Tamara decides to take advantage of the room and stay for the week and get over the hurt. She find herself alone and crying on a secluded Bahamian beach when a stranger appears. The stranger cheers her up and shows her exactly what can happen on a private stretch of beach under a tropical sun.
Warning: This story includes explicit descriptions of sex between strangers, sex in public, and oral sex. Only mature adult readers not offended and legally able to download such content should buy this book.
Here is a preview:
With the sun high overhead, Roland stood and pealed his shirt over his head. As tight as it had been, he pulled it away like a second skin. His massive chest and rippled belly shone in the afternoon sun and I tried not to stare, hoping he couldn’t see my eyes through my sunglasses. Facing the sea he stepped from his jeans. He had not been wearing underwear and showed me his full tight butt with a dimple on the side. He turned to me.
“Will you come for a swim in our warm ocean?”
I knew my mouth opened. Sunglasses or no, I couldn’t hide my focus. His penis was so big, and his balls looked almost like goose eggs. I shifted both knees to one side and sat up straighter, my nipples hardened inside my bikini top. I don’t know if he noticed but I did.
“Will you?” he asked again. This time reaching out to help me stand.
I took his hand and he pulled me to my feet as effortlessly as he might have lifted a beach towel. Again, I blushed, finding myself standing so close to him that the heat from his body out warmed the heat from the sun. I fidgeted, wiping the sand from my skin and adjusting my top.
“After you, pretty lady,” he said, sweeping his hand toward the water.
Smiling, I started to the surf. I thought it strange that he was suddenly embarrassed and didn’t want me looking at his naked butt before realizing it seemed more likely he just wanted to look at mine. Wearing the string Austin had bought me for the trip I might as well be naked from behind. Once I “knew” he watched me, I wondered if he liked everything I showed him.












0 comments:
Post a Comment