The Captured Spy - Free Kindle Erotica
The Captured Spy (Part I: Bound and Interrogated) (Reluctant BDSM Domination Erotica)
by Gwendolyn Wilde
Warning: this is a 5,000-word erotic fantasy short story, containing descriptions of bondage, dubious consent sex, male dominance, and orgasm denial, and is for adult readers only.
“A spy, my lord.”
They had her slender arms gripped tight. Her hands were tense, fisted. She was taut and lithe as a sapling. I cocked my head, intrigued.
The girl is beautiful and defiant and an enemy…and Lord Asher of Kaldstein won’t let anyone question her but himself. Asher will find a way to make her tell her secrets, using her own desires against her.
The sight of her splayed out nearly naked made me stiff. She lay back in her bonds, her skin luxuriant in the torchlight.
But even after he torments her with pleasure in the dim dungeon, Asher finds that his lusts aren’t nearly sated, and he has her brought to his chambers.
I let her hang there, while I worked. I dipped my quill in its vial, spreading wet ink over parchment. She was a fine distraction. I got up and approached her again, lured to that helpless feminine form. I whisked the feathery edge of the quill across her skin. She quivered. I brushed it across her tender stomach, watching her skin twitch and spasm with the sensation.
But the more fond Asher becomes of his new pet, the more he lets his guard down. Can he trust her, or will she find a way to escape her chains and turn the tables on him?
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Gwendolyn Wilde
Warning: this is a 5,000-word erotic fantasy short story, containing descriptions of bondage, dubious consent sex, male dominance, and orgasm denial, and is for adult readers only.
“A spy, my lord.”
They had her slender arms gripped tight. Her hands were tense, fisted. She was taut and lithe as a sapling. I cocked my head, intrigued.
The girl is beautiful and defiant and an enemy…and Lord Asher of Kaldstein won’t let anyone question her but himself. Asher will find a way to make her tell her secrets, using her own desires against her.
The sight of her splayed out nearly naked made me stiff. She lay back in her bonds, her skin luxuriant in the torchlight.
But even after he torments her with pleasure in the dim dungeon, Asher finds that his lusts aren’t nearly sated, and he has her brought to his chambers.
I let her hang there, while I worked. I dipped my quill in its vial, spreading wet ink over parchment. She was a fine distraction. I got up and approached her again, lured to that helpless feminine form. I whisked the feathery edge of the quill across her skin. She quivered. I brushed it across her tender stomach, watching her skin twitch and spasm with the sensation.
But the more fond Asher becomes of his new pet, the more he lets his guard down. Can he trust her, or will she find a way to escape her chains and turn the tables on him?












0 comments:
Post a Comment