They Call Me Trixie: Encounter One - Free Kindle Erotica

They Call Me Trixie: Encounter One (Escort Escapades) 
by Elle Erotique

Being an escort is easy...if you know the Trix of the trade.

They call me Trixie. I'm whatever you need me to be. Some like me to bend to their whim. Some like me to take charge. Others just like to take me, any way they can. I'm not ashamed of my job. It pays the bills and sometimes--I get off on it. I don't have those puritanical hangups most Americans do. I like men. I like women. Mostly, I like to make money. Peek inside my world. I dare you. Be warned, my story is short and it is not a romance. It does not have a happily ever after.

All books written under the name Elle Erotique are intended for a
mature audience only. Must be 18 yrs or older to read. Thank you.

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.