The Billionaire's Temptation: Dangerous Liaison - Free Kindle Erotica

The Billionaire's Temptation: Dangerous Liaison
by Marisa Michaels 

I met Sage Tharsson after I had run out of the resort's casino after breaking up with my fiance, Jetson. Jetson was controlling, possessive, and liked his blackjack more than he did me. As I walked alone down a path trying to clear my head, I ran right into Sage. He was tall, hot and very sexy. As his eyes burned into me, he offered me his help. He set me up in a penthouse suite where my awful night turned into the most passionate experience I had ever experienced.

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.