My Gay First Time - Kindle Erotica

My Gay First Time (An Erotika Short)
by Mason Lee 

Forbidden Fantasies. Dark Secrets. Hidden Desires.

“Come on”, I thought to myself. “It’s not like this is the first time you’ve ever tried this.”

This was true. It was not my first time. Sitting at my computer desk, one hand on the mouse, one hand cradling a large glass of merlot. I’d spent many nights like this – cruising the online classified ads, pretending that I was brave enough to answer any of them.

Up until recently, I have happily lived out this fantasy by creating the details in my mind…the smell of his body, the feel of his lips on mine, the taste of...My god, even now, sitting here and thinking about it, the fantasy is so vivid I have to pause my typing to let the images pass so I can get back to being productive.

**Warning: This 3,500+ word story contains explicit descriptions of erotic gay moments**

**Most books listed on FreeEroticaDude are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.