Ready for Action - Kindle Erotica

Ready for Action: Five Explicit Erotica Stories 
by Amy Dupont 

Amy Dupont brings five steamy stories where the girls take control of their own desires and find themselves ready for action.

1. The Billionaire and His Friend: A Very Rough First Anal Sex Double Team Story with Bondage
If Anton Styles thought he could cancel his contract with my firm, he had another thing coming! There was no way I’d let that bastard get away with it, no matter how much money he had! I headed over to his estate only to find he was entertaining a friend. It didn’t matter. I was there to teach him a lesson. I found out when he had me naked and manacled to his couch with a ring gag in my mouth that Mr. Styles gave lessons. He didn’t take them. When his friend joined in and I had two of them to contend with, I had no idea what I would do.

2. Olivia Takes Dicktation: An Erotic Tale of Office Sex
Olivia is a ticking time bomb waiting to climax, and that's on a normal day. It's been about a month since she was last man handled and needs it bad, so bad she aches for it. Along comes Chad, the hot guy in her office, and look out because it's going to get physical, really physical. I bet they won't meet their deadlines!

3. My Captain and the Cabin: An Erotic Romance
For more than a decade, Ellie has mourned the death of her husband, and her only support has been Cap, her husband’s business partner and the closest, oldest, and dearest friend she has. On a trip to a lovely cabin in the woods, Ellie realizes that Cap loves her and has hidden it from her for years. The realization is amplified by the sudden understanding that she, too, loves him. She’s determined to find a way to make up for the time lost.

4. Buying Her Services: A Barely Legal Coed Call Girl Erotica Story
Jason was always a bit shy, but at the age of 18 and not able to taste the fruits of the co-eds offering was making him a bit desperate. Even though he was endowed with an above average size cock, he always had to take matters into his own hands. That’s when he met Amy, a beautiful young blonde with a nice rack and great body. He started to follow her, stalk her, and found out that she was an escort at night. This was his chance to be with her and nothing was going to stop him.

5. My Birthday Surprise: An Erotic Tale of Group Sex Double Penetration
Our sex life was great but I had always fantasized about having two men at the same time. My man was up for it, but there was only one man he trusted, his best friend. His best friend was a continent away! I had to satisfy myself with our regular threesomes with my girlfriend Sandy. I had one set up for Mark’s birthday, and boy was I surprised! It was my husband’s birthday, but I got the present when he arranged for another man to be there!

**Most books listed on FreeEroticaDude are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.