Coffee Break - Free Kindle Erotica
Coffee Break
by Hayet Brach
A girl putting herself on display. An unexpected guest. A couple overwhelmed by desire. Three new tales of love and lust – enticing, enthralling, and exciting.
Includes the stories Coffee Break, The Guest and Something In The Water.
_ _ _ _ _
Excerpt:
I stood up, took my handbag and walked to the ladies’, feeling the young man’s eyes on my back all the way.
I shut myself in one of the cubicles and sat down on the closed lid of the toilet. I pulled off my shoes, stripped off the ruined tights and shoved them into my handbag. I slipped my shoes back on again and stood up. I walked a few steps on the spot to get used to the feeling.
I was about to leave the cubicle – I’d already unbolted the door – when I had an idea.
I reached under my skirt and pulled down my panties. I slipped them down my legs until they were around my ankles and I could easily step out. Then I picked them up and stashed them in my bag along with the tights.
I straightened my skirt and returned to the café.
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Hayet Brach
A girl putting herself on display. An unexpected guest. A couple overwhelmed by desire. Three new tales of love and lust – enticing, enthralling, and exciting.
Includes the stories Coffee Break, The Guest and Something In The Water.
_ _ _ _ _
Excerpt:
I stood up, took my handbag and walked to the ladies’, feeling the young man’s eyes on my back all the way.
I shut myself in one of the cubicles and sat down on the closed lid of the toilet. I pulled off my shoes, stripped off the ruined tights and shoved them into my handbag. I slipped my shoes back on again and stood up. I walked a few steps on the spot to get used to the feeling.
I was about to leave the cubicle – I’d already unbolted the door – when I had an idea.
I reached under my skirt and pulled down my panties. I slipped them down my legs until they were around my ankles and I could easily step out. Then I picked them up and stashed them in my bag along with the tights.
I straightened my skirt and returned to the café.












0 comments:
Post a Comment