Ten Groups - Free Kindle Erotica
Ten Groups: Ten Group Sex Erotica Stories
Sarah Blitz, Connie Hastings, Nycole Folk, Amy Dupont, Angela Ward, Regina Ransom, Tanya Tung , Maggie Fremont, Kitty Lee, Toni Smoke
Hey, if two people having sex is great, add a few more people to the mix and it’s spectacular! Here are ten red-hot stories of sex in groups!
Warning: This ebook contains explicit descriptions of sex in groups including swinger sex, lesbian group sex, gangbang sex, and more. Only mature adults who won’t find that content offensive should read this ebook.
1. A Surprise from the Boys: A Wife Swap Erotica Story by Amy Dupont
Francine and I never expected our husbands would simply switch without ever telling us their plans. That’s what happened, though, and before we knew it my husband was on top of her and her husband was on top of me!
2. Barbara Gangbanged by Five Clients: A Group Sex Erotica Story by Angela Ward
Barbara was working her way through college until she lost her job at the restaurant and had to decide if she would go against her promise to herself not to go into debt or let her hair down and join her roommate in the very lucrative escort business. Well, it was an easy decision for Barbara; she put on her naughty school girl outfit and never looked back!
3. Five Girls in One Bed: A Lesbian Group Sex Story by Sarah Blitz
I couldn’t believe I woke up to find four of my friends right in the middle of a lesbian orgy! It was the most incredible and surprising thing I’d ever seen, and before long I was right in the middle of it. It was first lesbian sex ever, and what an incredible experience!
4. Gangbanged on My Honeymoon: A Bride Sex Erotica Short by Kitty Lee
Suddenly, this blushing bride finds herself in the role of a slut wife and has to take care of her husband’s debt with something worth more than money to the poker group…every single hole her body can offer! It’s a rough gangbang!
5. Happy Birthday Boys: A Wife Swap Double Penetration Erotica Story by Nycole Folk
When my best friend Sami and I planned a wonderful birthday for our husbands, we never expected it to go as far as it did. It turned into a night of wild and crazy group sex complete with my first anal sex ever and double penetration!
6. I Didn’t Know It Was That Kind of Party! A First Lesbian Sex Orgy Erotica Story by Maggie Fremont
When my friend Liz convinced me to go to a party with a bunch of her model friends, I knew I needed to cut loose a bit and have some fun. There weren’t any men at the party, and they were about to show me that they didn’t need any. My first lesbian experience wasn’t going to be with a girl…it would be with girls, and lots of them!
7. Rough Gangbang at the Truck Stop: A Public Group Sex Erotica Story by Toni Smoke
Shelly loves flirting with all of the truckers who stop by Big Ed’s truck stop where she works as a waitress. It’s nice to get a little bit of attention. She never expected things to go so far, though, but the truckers are ready for more than glimpses at cleavage and batting eyelashes!
8. Seven the Hard Way: A Gangbang Erotica Story by Regina Ransom
Eve is tired of slaving away at her job while less qualified employees get promotions. So, she confronts her boss, and her boss suggests she meet with a group of bigwigs to let them see how great she can be. Of course, it isn’t until she shows up that she realizes she won’t be giving a presentation! She’ll be giving lips, tongue, throat, pussy, and asshole!
9. Spanked by a Group: A Rough Sex Erotica Story by Connie Hastings
When I found out my roommate was a high class call girl I was shocked. When she asked me to cover an appointment with a special client I was even more shocked. When she told me it would involve sleeping with a group of people and being spanked, it shocked me even more. The most shocking thing of all, though, was that I did it!
10. Taking on the Team: A Gangbang Erotica Story by Tanya Tung
Tami is tired of her college basketball team's losing streak. She comes up with a little motivation: if they win their last game of the season, they win her. With motivation like that, they can't lose, and Tami is going to make s
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
Sarah Blitz, Connie Hastings, Nycole Folk, Amy Dupont, Angela Ward, Regina Ransom, Tanya Tung , Maggie Fremont, Kitty Lee, Toni Smoke
Hey, if two people having sex is great, add a few more people to the mix and it’s spectacular! Here are ten red-hot stories of sex in groups!
Warning: This ebook contains explicit descriptions of sex in groups including swinger sex, lesbian group sex, gangbang sex, and more. Only mature adults who won’t find that content offensive should read this ebook.
1. A Surprise from the Boys: A Wife Swap Erotica Story by Amy Dupont
Francine and I never expected our husbands would simply switch without ever telling us their plans. That’s what happened, though, and before we knew it my husband was on top of her and her husband was on top of me!
2. Barbara Gangbanged by Five Clients: A Group Sex Erotica Story by Angela Ward
Barbara was working her way through college until she lost her job at the restaurant and had to decide if she would go against her promise to herself not to go into debt or let her hair down and join her roommate in the very lucrative escort business. Well, it was an easy decision for Barbara; she put on her naughty school girl outfit and never looked back!
3. Five Girls in One Bed: A Lesbian Group Sex Story by Sarah Blitz
I couldn’t believe I woke up to find four of my friends right in the middle of a lesbian orgy! It was the most incredible and surprising thing I’d ever seen, and before long I was right in the middle of it. It was first lesbian sex ever, and what an incredible experience!
4. Gangbanged on My Honeymoon: A Bride Sex Erotica Short by Kitty Lee
Suddenly, this blushing bride finds herself in the role of a slut wife and has to take care of her husband’s debt with something worth more than money to the poker group…every single hole her body can offer! It’s a rough gangbang!
5. Happy Birthday Boys: A Wife Swap Double Penetration Erotica Story by Nycole Folk
When my best friend Sami and I planned a wonderful birthday for our husbands, we never expected it to go as far as it did. It turned into a night of wild and crazy group sex complete with my first anal sex ever and double penetration!
6. I Didn’t Know It Was That Kind of Party! A First Lesbian Sex Orgy Erotica Story by Maggie Fremont
When my friend Liz convinced me to go to a party with a bunch of her model friends, I knew I needed to cut loose a bit and have some fun. There weren’t any men at the party, and they were about to show me that they didn’t need any. My first lesbian experience wasn’t going to be with a girl…it would be with girls, and lots of them!
7. Rough Gangbang at the Truck Stop: A Public Group Sex Erotica Story by Toni Smoke
Shelly loves flirting with all of the truckers who stop by Big Ed’s truck stop where she works as a waitress. It’s nice to get a little bit of attention. She never expected things to go so far, though, but the truckers are ready for more than glimpses at cleavage and batting eyelashes!
8. Seven the Hard Way: A Gangbang Erotica Story by Regina Ransom
Eve is tired of slaving away at her job while less qualified employees get promotions. So, she confronts her boss, and her boss suggests she meet with a group of bigwigs to let them see how great she can be. Of course, it isn’t until she shows up that she realizes she won’t be giving a presentation! She’ll be giving lips, tongue, throat, pussy, and asshole!
9. Spanked by a Group: A Rough Sex Erotica Story by Connie Hastings
When I found out my roommate was a high class call girl I was shocked. When she asked me to cover an appointment with a special client I was even more shocked. When she told me it would involve sleeping with a group of people and being spanked, it shocked me even more. The most shocking thing of all, though, was that I did it!
10. Taking on the Team: A Gangbang Erotica Story by Tanya Tung
Tami is tired of her college basketball team's losing streak. She comes up with a little motivation: if they win their last game of the season, they win her. With motivation like that, they can't lose, and Tami is going to make s












0 comments:
Post a Comment