Male Seeking Male - Free Kindle Erotica

Male Seeking Male (A Gay Erotica Short) 
by Mason Lee 

Forbidden Fantasies. Dark Secrets. Hidden Desires.

We entered the hotel room, a knot of nerves in my stomach as I had never done anything like this before.

Gavin. The man I’d just met a few minutes before. He looked different than he did on his profile. Even better in person.

I knew he wanted me from the moment he looked at me and now he had dragged me to this hotel room. Whispering to me throughout the five minute taxi ride here, telling me how he would take me and what he planned to do. The things I had only ever dreamed about before. Clearly he had experience. That was what I liked about him. I needed a teacher. I needed a guide. At least for my first time.

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.