Strip Club Secrets - Free Kindle Erotica
Strip Club Secrets (An Erotika Short)
by Ana Vela
A night out on the town turns into one of the most sexy and sordid affairs that Sasha could ever imagine. Will she be able to control her animal instincts....or will they explode into unforgettable pleasure??
*I roughly pulled off her wet underwear and slid up her tight dress a little further. I reached back into a drawer by the side of our bed and grabbed a little something I had bought at a sex store the last time we were in Vegas.
“What do you have there?” she asked in her sexy inquisitive voice.
“It’s a surprise.” I told her....*
Warning: This 3,000+ word story contains adult material, including strippers, adult toys, public exhibitionism, and hot and spicy action.Read at your own risk (or delight)!
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Ana Vela
A night out on the town turns into one of the most sexy and sordid affairs that Sasha could ever imagine. Will she be able to control her animal instincts....or will they explode into unforgettable pleasure??
*I roughly pulled off her wet underwear and slid up her tight dress a little further. I reached back into a drawer by the side of our bed and grabbed a little something I had bought at a sex store the last time we were in Vegas.
“What do you have there?” she asked in her sexy inquisitive voice.
“It’s a surprise.” I told her....*
Warning: This 3,000+ word story contains adult material, including strippers, adult toys, public exhibitionism, and hot and spicy action.Read at your own risk (or delight)!












0 comments:
Post a Comment